DSSSB Assistant Law Officer Recruitment 2022: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board released a recruitment notification for 26 Assistant Law Officer and Legal Assistant posts. Soon DSSSB will conduct a Combined recruitment Examination to fill up these Delhi ALO and Legal Assistant Posts.
So Delhi SSSB is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the DSSSB Assistant Law Officer and Legal Assistant Combined Recruitment Examination. Interested candidates can apply from 10th January 2022. Candidates are advised to fill up the DSSSB ALO and LA Application form before 9/02/22.
In this post, you will get complete details of Delhi Assistant Law Officer Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date, etc. You can download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf from this post.
DSSSB Assistant Law Officer Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board(DSSSB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Law Officer & Legal Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 1-year experience.|
|Salary Or Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4600/-|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
DSSSB Legal Assistant Recruitment Notification Details
The DSSSB is conducting a combined recruitment examination to fill up Assistant Law Officer and Legal Assistant vacancies. Here we are providing Delhi SSB ALO & LA 2022 notification details.
Interested candidates can check the application process, age limit, post-wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, and the detailed application process from the below section.
|Starting Date for Registration||10/01/22|
|Last Date for Registration||09/02/22|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ PH and All Category Female – No Fee
|Name of Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Delhi Fire Service (DFS)||0|
|Delhi Jal Board (DJB)||2|
|Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)||0|
|Directorate of Education||0|
|Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC)||3|
|Department of Law Justice and Legislative Affairs||4|
|Department of Trade & Taxes||6|
|Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board (DUSIB)||4|
|Delhi Transco Limited (DTL)||0|
|New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC)||0|
|North Delhi Municipal Corporation (North DMC)||4|
|South Delhi Municipal Corporation (South DMC)||2|
|East Delhi Municipal Corporation (East DMC)||0|
|Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC)||1|
DSSSB Assistant Law Officer Salary Structure
The monthly salary of Assistant Law Officer/Legal Assistant is Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4600/- Group: ‘B’ as per the Pay Matrix Level- 7.
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the Delhi Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022
The candidates should have a minimum age of 18 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 27.
The Following educational qualification required to apply for the Delhi Assistant Law Officer vacancy 2022
- The candidate must have completed bachelor degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent.
- minimum 1 year professional experience.
The selection will be done on the basis of Two-Tier Examination i.e. Tier-I & Tier-II.
Delhi SSSB Assistant Law Officer Exam Pattern 2022
All the candidates who are preparing for the DSSSB Legal Assistant Recruitment exam should be aware of the Exam pattern. Here we are providing the detailed exam pattern for you.
DSSSB Legal Assistant Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2022
- For Tier I Examination, the question paper is divided into two parts. Section A & B
- each Question Carries 1 mark.
- Every wrong answer is penalized 0.25 marks.
- The examination is for a duration of 2 hours.
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Section A||General Awareness||20|
|Section A||General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability||20|
|Section A||Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||20|
|Section A||Hindi Language and Comprehension||20|
|Section A||English Language and Comprehension||20|
|Section B||Questions based on Law||100|
DSSSB ALO Tier-2 Exam Pattern 2022
- For Tier II Examination, there are a total of 200 questions with two sections, A and B.
- Question Pattern will be objective MCQ Type questions
- For Section A, Each Question carries 1 mark and For Section B each question carries 2 marks
- The examination is for a duration of 3 hours.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Part A – Qualification Related Subject of the posts||100||100|
|Part B- Ability for application of concepts,|
problem-solving capacity, ability to
comprehend the context and apply
theoretical aspects, etc.
How to Apply the Delhi Assistant Law officer Online Form 2022
- Go to the official portal of Delhi SSSB which is dsssbonline.nic.in
- Then Read the official notification of Delhi Legal Assistant Advertisement.
- Then Click on the new registration
- Then register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.
|Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Notification||Check Now|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|DSSSB Legal Assistant Previous Question Papers||Download Now|