Maha TET 2021: The Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) has released the notification for the Maharashtra teacher eligibility test(MAHATET2021). Interested candidates can fill up the form from 3rd August to 25th August 2021.
In this post, you will get complete information about MAHATET 2021 eligibility, exam dates, Patterns, Syllabus, and how to apply for Maharashtra TET 2021.
Maha TET 2021 Overview
|Institute Name||Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Test Duration||150 Minutes|
|Exam Date||10th Oct 2021|
Maharashtra TET Application form Details
Maha TET registration started. All the eligible candidates can fill up the Maharashtra TET Application form on or before 25th August 2021. So lets us discuss all the details of Maha TET Application form 2021.
Important dates for Maha TET 2021
|Registration Start Date||3rd August 2021|
|Last Date for registration||25th August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th September 2021|
|Exam Date||10th October 2021|
|Result Date||Notify Soon|
Application Fee For Maharashtra TET 2021
Rs 500 for 1 Paper
Rs 800 for both Papers
MAHA TET Eligibility 2021
Candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to fill up the Maha TET 2021 Application form.
- Educational qualification: Interested candidates needs to have the following educational qualification to appear in MAHATET 2021.
|Exam||Minimum Educational Qualification||Professional Qualification|
|Paper 1||Class 12||D.Ed or B.Ed|
|Paper 2||Class 12 & Graduation||D.Ed or B.Ed|
- Age limit: There is no age restriction to appear for the MAHA TET 2021 exam
Selection Process for MAHATET2021
The Maharashtra State Council of Examination will conduct an offline MCQ Based examination. The Exam will be qualifying in nature. So general category candidates are required to score at least 60% and reserved category candidates needs to score at least 55% to qualify the Maha TET 2021 Examination.
Canadidates can check the latest Maharashtra teacher eligibility test(MAHATET2021) syllabus and question pattern from the below link.
How to Apply for Maharashtra TET 2021
To apply for the Maharashtra teacher eligibility test(MAHATET2021) candidates needs to follow these simple steps.
- Visit the official Portal of Maha TET which is mahatet.in
- Go to the new registration tab present in the left Side.
- Click on the new registration.
- Read the detiled instruction and Click on the consent box.
- Fill all the required credentials like name, Mobile No. etc and submit.
- Then, pay the requisite application fee.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it for future use.
Important Links for Maha TET 2021 Application form