OSSSC Amin Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is conducting a combined recruitment examination to recruit 686 number of Amin vacancies.
The OSSSC is going to release the Odisha Amin Notification in July 2023. So it is advised to all the aspirants to prepare well for the upcoming OSSSC Recruitment Examination 2023.
Candidates willing to apply for the OSSSC Amin vacancies can check all the details from this post.
Odisha Amin Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Amin Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||686|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: (+) 1 Mark, 0.5 Negative Marking|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||For recruitment of candidates as Amin|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||0674-2597106|
OSSSC Amin Recruitment 2023 Details
The official notification of the OSSSC Amin Recruitment 2023 is expected to be released in July 2023.Meanwhile, check all the details of Odisha Amin Recruitment eligibility, the Application Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details from this post.
Important Dates for Amin Recruitment
|Events||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Online Application Process||July 2023|
|Answer Key||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Odisha Amin Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
Odisha Amin Salary Structure
The pay scale for the OSSSC Amin Job is Rs18000 Pay as per the pay matrix level 3.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Amin Vacancy
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Odisha Amin Vacancy 2023.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 20 as of January 2023 and should not be above the age of 38.
Candidates aspiring to become an Amin should possess the following educational qualifications:
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of Higher Secondary(10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized institution.
The OSSSC will conduct a Written Examination followed by document verification to shortlist the candidates for the Odisha Amin vacancy in 2023.
OSSSC Amin Exam Pattern 2023
The OSSSC will conduct a combined written test for the Posts of Amin, Statistical Field Surveyor, Amin, Forest Guard, and Excise Constable. As per the latest OSSSC Combined Recruitment Examination notification, The Exam Pattern is as follows.
- The exam will be conducted offline mode. The question paper consists of a total of 180 questions, and each question carries 1 mark.
- The questions will be MCQ type and each question carries 4 options out of which 1 option will be correct.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There will be a negative marking.
- For Each wrong answer, 0.5 Marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- The subject-wise question and mark distribution is as follows
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
OSSSC Amin Recruitment Exam Syllabus
According to the OSSSC Combined Recruitment notification, the syllabus for the Amin Recruitment examination 2023 is as follows
Arithmetic: 40 Marks
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mass, Mean, Median, and Probability
General Knowledge:40 Marks
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons, and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
English: 40 Marks
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
Odia: 20 Marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business, or Official) (within 150 words)
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia):
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked
Basic Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet Applications
How do I apply for OSSSC Amin recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in
- Then click on Apply Online button
- There you will find the online application form for Amin, along with the latest 2023 vacancy notifications.
- If you are a new user, then click on New User and fill up the application form. If you are a registered user then click on login and fill up the application form.
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details).
- Upload documents Photos, and Signatures, and verify the application.
- Then submit the application and print out the confirmation page.
Odisha Amin Admit Card
Once candidates have filled out the application form, the next step is to download the admit card, which is released 15 days before the examination.
The admit card will carry important details like exam date, venue, time of the examination, etc.
Odisha Amin Exam Date
OSSSC will release the Odisha Amin exam date shortly.
Odisha Amin Written Exam Answer key consists of all the answers to the questions asked in the examination. It will be released approximately after a month of the examination.
Candidates can visit the official portal of OSSSC and get the answer key PDF to check their answers. Answer key helps candidates to calculate an estimate of their performance in the exam.
Objections can be raised against one or more answers in the answer key, if not satisfied, by providing authentic proof for the same.
Odisha Amin Result 2023
OSSSC Amin Exam results will publish soon after the release of the answer key. It will be released on the official website of the OSSSC.
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Now|
|Check Other OSSSC Jobs||Check Now|
|Amin Syllabus PDF||Download Now|
|Official Website||Visit Now|