OSSSC ARI Recruitment examination is conducted by the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission. The OSSSC will conduct a combined recruitment examination to recruit various group C posts including the Assistant Revenue Inspector. This Written examination will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates for Odisha ARI posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination.
OSSSC is all set to release the Odisha Assistant Revenue Inspector Notification in September 2022. It is expected that there will be 576+ vacancies will come. So it is advised to all the aspirants to prepare well for the upcoming OSSSC Recruitment Examination 2022.
Candidates willing to apply for the OSSSC Assistant Revenue Inspector vacancies can check all the details from this post.
Odisha ARI Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Assistant Revenue Inspector Recruitment|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: (+) 1 Mark, 0.5 Negative Marking|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||For recruitment of candidates as ARI|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||0674-2597106|
OSSSC Assistant Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2022 Details
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) releases the ARI Recruitment notification in September in the respective year of the examination. The official notification of the OSSSC ARI Recruitment 2022 is expected to be released soon on the official website.
Meanwhile, check all the details of Odisha ARI Recruitment eligibility, the Application Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details from this post.
Important Dates for ARI Recruitment
Based on the previous year’s data regarding the exam dates for Odisha Assistant Revenue Inspector, candidates can have an idea of the examination schedule. Below is the table mentioning tentative exam dates for OSSSC Assistant Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2022:
|Events||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Notification||Last week of September 2022|
|Online Application Process||Oct 2022|
|Admit Card||first week of Jan 2023|
|Exam Date||Jan 2023|
|Answer Key||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Odisha ARI Vacancy Details
The official notification has not been released yet. Therefore, the Odisha ARI Recruitment exact vacancy 2022 has not been declared yet. However, candidates can estimate the Assistant Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2022 vacancy by checking out the previous year’s vacancy announcement:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||576|
Odisha ARI Salary Structure
Initially, the appointment of ARI posts shall be made on a contractual basis on consolidated monthly remuneration. The candidates would be considered for regularization as per the ‘Odisha Group-C and Group-D Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013.
The pay scale for the OSSSC ARI Job is Rs19000 Pay as per the pay matrix level 4. The Initial consolidated monthly remuneration will be Rs8880/-
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC ARI Vacancy
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Odisha ARI Vacancy 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 20 as of January 2022 and should not be above the age of 38.
Candidates aspiring to become an Assistant Revenue Inspector should possess the following educational qualifications:
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of Higher Secondary(10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized institution.
The OSSSC will conduct a Written Examination followed by document verification to shortlist the candidates for the Odisha Assistant Revenue Inspector vacancy in 2022.
OSSSC ARI Exam Pattern 2022
The OSSSC will conduct a combined written test for the Posts of Assistant Revenue Inspector, Statistical Field Surveyor, Amin, Forest Guard, and Excise Constable. As per the latest OSSSC Combined Recruitment Examination notification, The Exam Pattern is as follows
- The exam will be conducted offline mode. The question paper consists of a total of 180 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The questions will be MCQ type and each question carries 4 options out of which 1 option will be correct.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There will be a negative marking.
- For Each wrong answer, 0.5 Marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- The subject-wise question and mark distribution is as follows
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
OSSSC ARI Recruitment Exam Syllabus
According to the OSSSC Combined Recruitment notification, the syllabus for the Assistant Revenue Inspector Recruitment examination 2022 is as follows
Arithmetic: 40 Marks
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mass, Mean, Median, and Probability
General Knowledge:40 Marks
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons, and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
English: 40 Marks
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
Odia: 20 Marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business, or Official) (within 150 words)
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia):
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked
Basic Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet Applications
How do I apply for OSSSC ARI recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in
- Then click on Apply Online button
- There you will find the online application form for ARI, along with the latest 2022 vacancy notifications.
- If you are a new user then click on New User and fill up the application form. If you are a registered user then click on login and fill up the application form
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details).
- Upload documents Photos, and Signatures, and verify the application.
- Then submit the application and print out the confirmation page.
Odisha ARI Admit Card
Once candidates have filled out the application form, the next step is to download the admit card which is released 15 days before the examination.
The admit card will carry important details like exam date, venue, time of the examination, etc.
Odisha ARI Exam Date
OSSSC will release the Odisha ARI exam date shortly.
Odisha Assistant Revenue Inspector Written Exam Answer key consists of all the answers to the questions asked in the examination. It will be released approximately after a month of the examination.
Candidates can visit the official portal of OSSSC and get the answer key PDF to check their answers. Answer key helps candidates to calculate an estimate of their performance in the exam.
Objections can be raised against one or more answers in the answer key, if not satisfied, by providing authentic proof for the same.
Odisha ARI Result 2022
OSSSC ARI Exam results will publish soon after the release of the answer key. It will be released on the official website of the OSSSC.
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Now|
|Check Other OSSSC Jobs||Check Now|
|ARI Syllabus PDF||Download Now|
|Official Website||Visit Now|