Are you looking for Odisha B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2021? If yes then you are in the right place. Here we are providing the Latest Odisha B.Ed syllabus and Exam Pattern of B.Ed Entrance Examination 2021.
B.Ed syllabus and Exam Pattern is extremely important to boost up your B.ed Preparation. Proper knowledge of the Syllabus and Exam pattern will help you to understand the overall structure of the entrance examination. So go through this article thoroughly to get complete information about the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus. We have also added a direct link to download the Odisha B.Ed Syllabus 2021 PDF.
Odisha B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2021 & Exam Overview
Every year Higher education department of Odisha Conducts a B.Ed entrance examination to select candidates for the B.Ed Courses in various colleges in Odisha. There are a total of 20 Colleges are present in Odisha having a total of 1000 Seats.
DHEodisha has already announced the Odisha B.Ed Entrance examination 2021. The online application process is commencing on the 20th of August 2021. If you still did not apply for the Odisha B.Ed entrance examination, Then apply it before10th of September 2021. The B.Ed entrance examination will be held from 7th to 9th October 2021. So it the time for all of you to prepare seriously for the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021.
To help you to prepare for the B.ed exam, We are providing you the latest Syllabus and the updated Odisha B.ed exam pattern 2021. also, You can download the B.ed Syllabus PDF from this article. So go through this article Thoroughly to grasp all the information of Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2021
|Organized by||DHE Odisha|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam date||7th to 9th October|
Odisha B.Ed Exam Pattern 2021
The latest exam pattern of the Odisha B.Ed entrance examination is as follows.
The Online Examination will be conducted in Two Papers. Both papers are compulsory. The total duration of the examination is 90 Minutes.
Paper 1 Mark Distribution: Paper I is compulsory for all the candidates (both Arts and Science group). Paper 1 consists of a total of 30 Questions each carrying 1 mark. All the questions are of MCQ Type only.
Paper 2 Mark Distribution: In Paper 2, There are 2 sections. The candidates have to select any one section and shall have to answer all the questions of that particular section. Section A is meant for the Arts Group. The candidates who select the Arts Group shall have to answer all the questions from General English, Odia, Geography & Economics, History, and Political Science. The candidates selecting the Science Group in Section B shall have to answer all the questions from Physical Science, Bio-Science, and Mathematics.
Paper 2 consists of a total of 60 Questions each carrying 1 mark. All the questions are of MCQ Type only.
Section A(For Arts)
|History & Political Science||20|
|Geography & Economics||15|
Section B(For Science)
Odisha B.Ed Syllabus 2021
I am presenting here the updated syllabus of the Odisha B.Ed Entrance examination 2021. Go through the latest syllabus and prepare well for the B.ed entrance examination.
B.Ed Paper 1 Syllabus
- Vocabulary & Usage
- Everyday science,
- Political system and happenings,
- General information,
- Educational committees and commissions,
- Educational policies and initiatives,
- Agencies working for education
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Solving problem of educational context, managing classroom and learning, Learner and learning related issues, goals of education, role of various agencies and organization in management of education, issuing related to teaching-learning strategies.
B.Ed Paper 2 Syllabus PDF
Section A (Arts Stream) : English, Odia, History and Political Science, Geography and Economics.
▪ Comprehension – Unseen text
▪ Word formation, derivation, antonyms and Synonyms
▪ Spelling and punctuation
▪ Grammar (Parts of speech, time and tense, change of voice, Direct and indirect speech and transformation of sentences)
▪ Comprehension – Unseen text
▪ Odia Dhwani, Odia Vocabulary – Word formation and syntax Spelling and Punctuation
▪ Grammar (Karaka, Bibhakti, Samasa)
History and Political Science :
▪ Rise of the British power in India
▪ Socio-religious Movements in 19th Century
▪ India’s struggle for freedom
▪ French Revolution, 1st World War and 2nd World War
▪ Salient features of Indian constitution and Fundamental Rights
▪ Functions of Legislative Assembly, Parliament, High Court and Supreme Court
Geography and Economics :
▪ Latitude and Longitude
▪ Physical division of India
▪ Natural Resources
▪ Social and economic resources
▪ Conservation of forest and wild life
▪ Basic Features of India Economy
Section B (Science Stream) : Physical Science, Bio-Science, Mathematics
Physical Science :
▪ Atomic structure – Atoms and molecules, classification of elements
▪ Chemical reactions and equations
▪ Motion – Laws of motion, concept of work, energy pressure and their measurement
▪ Electricity and magnetism: – Electric Circuit, Potential difference, magnetic Field, lines of force, electro-magnetic induction
▪ Heat, Light and Sound
▪ Number System, Ratio and Proportion
▪ Set theory, relations and functions
▪ Linear, Simultaneous and quadratic equations, polynomials
▪ Theory of Indices, Logarithm and Antilogarithm
▪ Trigonometric Ratios and Indices, Problems on height and distance
▪ Basic Geometrical Concepts and Geometry of plane figures
Biological Science :
▪ Cell : Structure, Components and Functions
▪ Diversities in plants and animals
▪ Natural resources
▪ Environment – Eco-system, flow of energy, Bio-Geo Chemical cycle in nature, environmental degradation and pollution
▪ Basic Physiological function in plants and animals : Nutrition, Respiration, Excretion and Reproduction
Odisha B.Ed Syllabus PDF
We are providing you the detailed syllabus of Odisha B.Ed Entrance Examination in PDF Format. Downlod it from the below link.