Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021: Higher education department Government of Odisha has published a notification for the admission of B.Ed. and B.H.Ed. Courses. The higher education department will conduct an Online entrance examination for the selection of candidates for B.Ed and Bhed courses 2021-2023.
In this article, we will discuss all the details of Odisha B.Ed. Entrance examination. Read this article to get complete information on Important Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus of Odisha B.Ed 2021.
Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2021 Overview
|Organizing Body||Higher Education Department Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha B.Ed & B H Ed.|
|Mode of Exam||online|
|Test Duration||150 Minutes|
|Exam Date||7th to 9th Oct 2021|
Odisha B.ed Application form Details
Odisha B.Ed and B.H.Ed application process will start from 20th August 2021. All the eligible candidates can fill up the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application form by 10th September 2021. The online Entrance examination will be held from 7th to 9th October 2021.
If you were planning to fill up the Application form of Odisha B.ed and BhEd Entrance examination, Then read all the details carefully.
Important dates for Odisha B.Ed and BHEd 2021
|Registration Start Date||20th August 2021|
|Last Date for registration||10th September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Last week of September|
|Exam Date||7th – 9th October 2021|
|Result Date||Notify Soon|
Application Fee For Odisha B.Ed 2021
|CATEGORY NAME||APPLICATION FEE|
Odisha B.Ed Entrance Eligibility 2021
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to fill up the Odisha B.ed Entrance 2021 Application form.
- Educational qualification: Interested candidates needs to have the following educational qualification to appear in Odisha B.Ed entrance examination 2021.
For B.Ed Course
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% in case of SEBC/SC/ST/PwD).
- She/he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in the specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia.
- The candidates who have appeared their final year Graduation examination (both Arts / Commerce and Science) are also eligible to apply
For BHEd Course
B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination conducted by recognized Universities having Hindi as an elective / pass / Honours subject with 50% marks in aggregate or Master’s Degree in Hindi with required percentages of the mark (45% for SC, ST, SEBC, and PwD candidates) in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree or in Master’s Degree in Hindi. The candidates who have appeared in their final year Graduation Examination (Both Arts, Science & Commerce) are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentage of marks at the Graduation level during the time of their admission.
b) Candidates passing B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination without Hindi as an elective/pass / Honours subject with the aforesaid percentage of marks in aggregate must have passed Rastra Bhasa Ratna from Rastra Bhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha / Shastri from Odisha Rastra Bhasa Parishad, Puri / Snatak (up to June 2005 the date up to which temporary recognition has been granted) to be considered eligible to apply for the course.
- Age limit: The Maximum age limit is 28 and Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt rules.
Selection Process for B.Ed Entrance Examination
The Higher Education Department of Odisha will conduct an online MCQ Based examination. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Examination.
Odisha B.Ed Syllabus & Exam Pattern
We have written a detailed article covering the updated syllabus and Exam Pattern of the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Examination of 2021. You can check it out from the below link.
How to Apply for Odisha B.Ed Entrance Examination 2021
To apply for the Odisha B.Ed candidates need to follow these simple steps.
- Visit the official Portal of Sams Odisha which is samsodisha.gov.in
- Go to the Higher Education Tab.
- Click on the Teacher Education Section.
- Then Click on the New User Registration.
- Read the detiled instruction and Click on the consent box.
- Fill all the required credentials like name, Mobile No. etc and submit.
- Then, pay the requisite application fee.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it for future use.
Important Links for Odisha B.Ed Application form