OSSSC Junior Revenue Assistant Recruitment 2023: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct a recruitment examination to fill up 1466 no of newly created Junior Revenue Assistant posts. An indicative letter has already been released by the OSSSC to fill up these JRA vacancies.
Soon OSSSC will release the official notification and start the application process. So candidates who are aspiring for Odisha Government jobs should start their preparation from today. So check the detailed eligibility criteria, qualifications, Syllabus, and Exam pattern of Odisha Junior Revenue Assistant Recruitment 2023.
OSSSC Junior Revenue Assistant Recruitment Overview
|Name of Post||Junior Revenue Assistant(JRA)|
|No. of Vacancy||1466|
|Age Limit||20 to 38 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs 8750 to 19900|
|Education Qualification||Any Graduation|
Odisha Junior Revenue Assistant Recruitment 2023 Details
The revenue and Disaster Management department of Odisha is going to recruit 1466 no Junior Revenue assistants in each Tahsil and Sub Division office. Candidates who have graduated can fill up the OSSSC JRA application form.
I have updated all the details of these JRA Vacancies. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification before filling out the Application form.
|Starting of Application||Soon|
|Last Date to apply||Announce Soon|
|Tentative Exam Date||Announce Soon|
There are no application fees applicable for Odisha JRA recruitment 2023.
Vacancy for a total of 1466 posts has been created. The detailed category-wise vacancy details will be released soon.
Odisha Junior Revenue Assistant Salary Structure
|Name of the post||Pay band and scale||The Starting Consolidated monthly remuneration in rupee|
|JRA||Pay Scale of Rs18000 Pay Matrix Level 3||Pay-Rs.8750/-(As per amendment rules vide govt in G.A and P.G Department 2017.)|
Odisha Junior Revenue Assistant Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria & educational qualifications are required for the Odisha Junior Revenue Assistant Vacancy 2023.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to JRA posts shall be 18 and 38 years.
- There is age relaxation applicable as per the laws.
For the post of OSSSC JRA vacancy, the candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline by any recognized board.
Candidates must have knowledge of basic computer skills
Mode of Selection
The candidates for the Odisha Junior Revenue Assistant will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written examination. The Written examination will be conducted offline across all the districts.
Candidates who will qualify for the written test will be called for a computer skill test.
Odisha Junior Revenue Assistant Exam Pattern
Written Exam: There will be a written test for this recruitment. The written test will be 200 Marks and consists of 200 MCQ-type questions. Each Question carries 1 mark.
The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours The distribution of questions is as follows.
|Subjects||No of questions||Maximum Marks|
Practical Skill Test: Practical Skill test will be for 1 hour and the total mark is 50 Marks. Questions will be asked from MS Windows and MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Odisha Junior Revenue Assistant Syllabus
Here you can check the syllabus of OSSSC Junior Revenue Assistant recruitment 2023. Interested candidates can download the detailed syllabus from the below link.
Arithmetic: 40 Marks
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mass, Mean, Median, and Probability
General Knowledge:40 Marks
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons, and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
English: 40 Marks
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
Odia: 20 Marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business or Official) (within 150 words)
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia):
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked
Basic Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet Applications
How to apply for OSSSC Junior Revenue Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in
- Then click on Apply Online button
- There you will find the online application form for Junior Revenue Assistant, along with the latest 2023 vacancy notifications.
- If you are a new user then click on New User and fill up the application form. If you are a registered user then click on login and fill up the application form
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details).
- Upload documents Photos, and Signatures, and verify the application.
- Then submit the application and print out the confirmation page.
Junior Revenue Assistant Admit Card
Once candidates have filled out the application form, the next step is to download the admit card which is released 15 days before the OSSSC Junior Revenue Assistant written examination.
The admit card will carry important details like exam date, venue, time of the examination, etc.
Junior Revenue Assistant Exam Date
OSSSC will release the Odisha Revenue Assistant exam date shortly.
Junior Revenue Assistant Answer Key
Odisha Junior Revenue Assistant Recruitment answer key consists of all the answers to the questions asked in the examination. It will be released approximately after a month of the examination.
Candidates can visit the official portal of OSSSC and get the answer key PDF to check their answers. Answer key helps candidates to calculate an estimate of their performance in the exam.
Objections can be raised against one or more answers in the answer key, if not satisfied, by providing authentic proof for the same.
Odisha Junior Revenue Assistant Recruitment result will publish soon after the release of the answer key. It will be released on the official website of the OSSSC.
|Application Link||Release soon|
|Official Notification||Available soon|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
What is the salary of Junior revenue assistant in Odisha?
The candidate who will be selected for the post of OSSSC Junior Revenue Assistant will get a salary of INR 13,300 per month for the 1st Year.