Odisha Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a recruitment examination to fill up 921 Laboratory Assistant vacancies.
Today the OSSSC has updated the recruitment calendar for the year 2023. According to it, The OSSSC will release the Odisha Laboratory Notification in June 2023.
The OSSSC Lab Technician Written examination will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates for Odisha Lab Technician posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination. So it is advised to all the aspirants to prepare well for the upcoming OSSSC Recruitment Examination 2023.
Candidates willing to apply for the OSSSC Lab Technician vacancies can check all the details from this post.
Odisha Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam
|Odisha Laboratory Technician Recruitment
|Mode of Examination
|Correct Answer: (+) 1 Mark, 0.25 Negative Marking
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam
|For recruitment of candidates as Lab Technician
|Exam Helpdesk No.
OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 Details
Here you can check all the details of Odisha Laboratory Technician Recruitment eligibility, the Application Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023.
According to the Recruitment Calendar of OSSSC, the scheduled dates are as follows
|Exam Date (Tentative)
|Online Application Process
|To be announced
|To be announced
Lab Technician Vacancy Details
|No of Vacancy
Lab Technician Salary Structure
The pay scale for the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Job is Rs25500-81100 as per the pay matrix level 7 cell 01.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Lab Technician Vacancy
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Odisha Lab Technician Vacancy 2023.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2023 and should not be above the age of 38.
Candidates aspiring to become Laboratory Technicians should possess the following educational qualifications:
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(DMLT) or higher like BMLT or MLT.
- The candidate must have registered in Laboratory Technician Council and possess a Valid registration certificate.
The OSSSC will conduct a Written Examination followed by document verification to shortlist the candidates for the Odisha Laboratory Technician vacancy in 2023.
OSSSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern 2023
As per the latest OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Examination notification,
- The exam will be conducted offline mode. The question paper consists of a total of 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The questions will be MCQ type and each question carries 4 options out of which 1 option will be correct.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There will be a negative marking.
- For Each wrong answer, 0.25 Marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- The subject-wise question and mark distribution are as follows
|No of Questions
|Question from DMLT Syllabus
|English (10th Standard)
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2023
According to the OSSSC Lab Technician notification, the syllabus for the written examination will be as per the syllabus of the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
|Subjects of Study
|Basic of Laboratory Equipment and Basic Chemistry
|Blood Banking and Immune Hematology
|Clinical Pathology (Body Fluids) and Parasitology
|Histopathology and Cytology
How do I apply for OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in
- Then click on Apply Online button
- There you will find the online application form for Laboratory Technician, along with the latest 2023 vacancy notifications.
- If you are a new user then click on New User and fill up the application form. If you are a registered user then click on login and fill up the application form
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details).
- Upload documents Photos, and Signatures, and verify the application.
- Then submit the application and print out the confirmation page.
Odisha Lab Technician Admit Card
Once candidates have filled out the application form, the next step is to download the admit card which is released 15 days before the examination.
The admit card will carry important details like exam date, venue, time of the examination, etc.
Odisha Laboratory Technician Exam Date
OSSSC will release the Lab Technician exam date shortly.
Odisha Lab Technician Written Exam Answer key consists of all the answers to the questions asked in the examination. It will be released approximately after a month of the examination.
Candidates can visit the official portal of OSSSC and get the answer key PDF to check their answers. The answer key helps candidates to calculate an estimate of their performance in the exam.
Objections can be raised against one or more answers in the answer key, if not satisfied, by providing authentic proof for the same.
Odisha Lab Technician Result
OSSSC Lab Technician Exam results will publish soon after the release of the answer key. It will be released on the official website of the OSSSC.
|Check Other OSSSC Jobs
|Lab Technician Syllabus PDF