OSSSC Pharmacists Recruitment 2023: Odisha Subordinate staff selection commission is going to conduct a Recruitment examination to fill up 1002 pharmacists posts.
The OSSSC has updated the recruitment calendar for the year 2023. According to it, The OSSSC will release the Odisha Pharmacists Notification in the month of May 2023.
The Odisha Subordinate staff selection commission will conduct this Pharmacists written examination. The Pharmacist’s written examination will be an offline test consisting of a total of 100 marks.
In this post, you will get complete details about the Odisha Pharmacists recruitment 2023 including the syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Previous year’s question paper. So read this post carefully to get complete information about OSSSC Pharmacists Vacancy 2023.
OSSSC Pharmacists Recruitment Overview
|Rs.25500 – 81100
|Mode Of Application
Odisha Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
The OSSSC will release the official notification and Pharmacist application form in the Month of May 2023. So it’s advised to all Pharmacists aspirants to start their preparation to score high marks in the OSSSC Recruitment Examination 2023.
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application
No application fees are required. All the category candidates can fill up the Pharmacists application form free of cost.
|+2 Science with D Pharma
Kindly check the official notification for category-wise vacancy details.
The PayScale for Odisha Pharmacists post is Rs.25500-81100 with a pay matrix of level 7 Cell 01 as per the OSRP Rules 2017. While the Initial appointee salary of Odisha Pharmacists posts is Rs9500.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Pharmacists Vacancy
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the Odisha Pharmacists Jobs 2023.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2023 and should not be above the age of 38.
The following educational qualifications are required for the Odisha Pharmacists Vacancy 2023.
- A Candidate must have passed +2 science and Diploma in pharmacy from any govt recognized Medical college or institution.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Written Examination.
Odisha Pharmacists Exam Pattern 2023
The OSSSC will conduct a written examination to shortlist the candidates for the Pharmacist vacancy. The plan for the Written examination is as follows
- The Written examination will be an Objective MCQ-type exam.
- The exam will be conducted offline in OMR System,
- There shall be 100 questions in the exam and each question will carry 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam is of 2 hours.
- There shall be a negative marking and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
The subject-wise distribution of marks is as follows
|No of Questions
|Question-based on Practical Skill
OSSSC Pharmacists Syllabus PDF
The Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the Odisha Pharmacist recruitment examination will help students to know about the topics and types of questions likely to be asked in the exam. So is it advised to start your preparation by following the OSSSC Pharmacists syllabus Strictly. The direct link to download the OSSSC Pharmacists syllabus is given below.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in
- Then click on Apply Online button
- There you will find the online application form for pharmacists, along with the latest 2023 vacancy notifications.
- If you are a new user then click on New User and fill up the application form. If you are a registered user then click on login and fill up the application form
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details).
- Upload documents Photos, and Signatures, and verify the application.
- Then submit the application and print out the confirmation page.
|Check Other OSSSC Jobs
How can I get a pharmacist license in Odisha?
You have to complete either B Pharma or D pharma course to get a Pharmacists license in Odisha.
What is the salary of a government pharmacist in Odisha?
The PayScale for Odisha Pharmacists post is Rs.25500-81100 with a pay matrix of level 7 Cell 01 as per the OSRP Rules 2017