OSSSC Pharmacists Recruitment 2022: Odisha Subordinate staff selection commission is going to conduct a Recruitment examination to fill up 120 newly created pharmacists posts. An official letter has been published by the Health and Family Welfare Department of Odisha to fill up these vacancies by OSSSC.
The Odisha Subordinate staff selection commission will conduct this Pharmacists written examination. The Pharmacists written examination will be an offline test consists of a total of 100 marks.
In this post, you will get complete details about the Odisha Pharmacists recruitment 2022 including the syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Previous year’s question paper. So read this post carefully to get complete information about OSSSC Pharmacists Vacancy 2022.
OSSSC Pharmacists Recruitment Overview
|Salary||Rs.25500 – 81100|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha Pharmacists Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
According to the Official Letter, there are a total of 120 Pharmacist posts have been newly created in different medical Colleges and HSs in Odisha. Soon OSSSC will release the official notification and Pharmacists application form. So it’s advised to all the Pharmacists aspirants to start their preparation to score high marks in the OSSSC Recruitment Examination 2022.
|Notification Released||Release Soon|
|Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration||Soon|
|Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration||Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Application||Soon|
No application fees are required. All the category candidates can fill up the Pharmacists application form free of cost.
|Pharmacists||120+||+2 Science with D Pharma|
Kindly check the official notification for category-wise vacancy details.
The PayScale for Odisha Pharmacists post is Rs.25500-81100 with a pay matrix of level 7 Cell 01 as per the OSRP Rules 2017. While the Initial appointee salary of Odisha Pharmacists posts is Rs9500.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Pharmacists Vacancy
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the Odisha Pharmacists Jobs 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2022 and should not be above the age of 38.
The following educational qualifications are required for the Odisha Pharmacists Vacancy 2022.
- A Candidate must have passed +2 science and Diploma in pharmacy from any govt recognized Medical colleges or institutions.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Written Examination.
Odisha Pharmacists Exam Pattern 2022
The OSSSC will conduct a written examination to shortlist the candidates for the Pharmacists vacancy. The plan of Written examination is as follows
- The Written examination will be an Objective MCQ type exam.
- The exam will be conducted offline in OMR System,
- There shall be 100 questions in the exam and each question will carry 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam is of 2 hours.
- There shall be negative marking and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
The subject-wise distribution of marks is as follows
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Question-based on Practical Skill||25||25|
OSSSC Pharmacists Syllabus PDF
The Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the Odisha Pharmacist recruitment examination will help students to know about the topics and types of questions likely to be asked in the exam. So is it advised to start your preparation by following the OSSSC Pharmacists syllabus Strictly. The direct link to download the OSSSC Pharmacists syllabus is given below.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in
- Then click on Apply Online button
- There you will find the online application form for pharmacists, along with the latest 2022 vacancy notifications.
- If you are a new user then click on New User and fill up the application form. If you are a registered user then click on login and fill up the application form
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details).
- Upload documents Photos, and Signatures, and verify the application.
- Then submit the application and print out the confirmation page.
|Check Other OSSSC Jobs||Check Now|
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
How can I get a pharmacist license in Odisha?
You have to complete either B Pharma or D pharma course to get a Pharmacists license in Odisha.
What is the salary of a government pharmacist in Odisha?
The PayScale for Odisha Pharmacists post is Rs.25500-81100 with a pay matrix of level 7 Cell 01 as per the OSRP Rules 2017