OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023: Odisha Subordinate Staff selection commission is going to the Radiographer Recruitment Examination to recruit radiographers in various medical colleges of Odisha.
The OSSC Radiographer recruitment follows a two-step selection process – written examination and document verification.
The OSSSC is all set to release a notification in June 2023 for the recruitment of Odisha Radiographer 2023. A total number of 378 Radiographer vacancies are available for 2023. So the candidates willing to apply for the OSSSC Radiographer vacancies can check all the details from this post.
Odisha Radiographer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam
|Odisha Radiographer Recruitment
|Mode of Examination
|Correct Answer: (+) 1 Mark, 0.25 Negative Marking
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam
|For recruitment of candidates as Radiographer
|Exam Helpdesk No.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 Details
Candidates can check all the details of Odisha Radiographer Recruitment eligibility, the Application Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details from this post.
Important Dates for Radiographer Recruitment:
|Exam Date (Tentative)
|Online Application Process
|To be announced
|To be announced
|No of Vacancy
Radiographer Salary Structure
|Consolidated monthly remuneration (Revised)
|25500-81100 (Pay Matrix level-7, Cell-01)
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Radiographer Vacancy
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Odisha Radiographer Vacancy 2023.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2023 and should not be above the age of 38.
Candidates aspiring to become a Radiographer should possess the following educational qualifications:
- The candidate must have passed the +2 Science Examination under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent
- Passed Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from any Government or any other private institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- Bachelor of Radiation Technology (BMRT) or Master in Medical Radiation Technology (MRT) holders are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained the basic qualification, i.e., Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT).
- The candidate must have registered their names in Radiographers Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate as of the date of advertisement.
The OSSSC will conduct a Written Examination followed by document verification to shortlist the candidates for the radiographer vacancy in 2023.
OSSSC Radiographer Exam Pattern
OSSSC will conduct an offline OMR-based written examination for the post of Radiographer. Candidates should know the Exam Pattern to prepare efficiently for the exam. The exam pattern for the Odisha Radiographer exam is mentioned in the table below:
|No. of Questions
|Questions on subjects as per syllabus of Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology
|Questions based on practical skills to assess the real practical skill of the candidate
|Arithmetic of HSC Standard
|English of HSC Standard
- The written examination will be conducted offline.
- The exam is conducted for 100 marks.
- It will be an objective MCQ-type question paper.
- The duration of the exam is of 2 hours.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Each Question carries 1 mark.
Odisha Radiographer Syllabus
The candidates planning to appear for Odisha Radiographer Recruitment 2023 should know the accurate syllabus. Here we are providing the detailed syllabus. So follow it strictly and prepare accordingly.
Main Subject Syllabus
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Radiology Physics
- Radiation Physics & Physics of Diagnostic Radiology
- General Physics
- X-Ray Machines & Accessories
- X-ray Film / Image processing Techniques (Dark RoomTechniques)
- Clinical Radiography-Positioning
- Quality Control at Radiology & Radiation Safety
- Equipment, Techniques of Modern Imaging Modalities
- Contrast & Special Radiography procedures
Syllabus of Supportive Subjects
- Basics of Computer
- Principles of Medical Emergencies (First Aid)
- Medical Ethics and Patient Care
- Basic Arithmetic of HSC Standard
- Questions from Practical Skill to assess the real practical skill of the candidates
How do I apply for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in
- Then click on Apply Online button
- There you will find the online application form for radiographers, along with the latest 2023 vacancy notifications.
- If you are a new user then click on New User and fill up the application form. If you are a registered user then click on login and fill up the application form
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details).
- Upload documents Photos, and Signatures, and verify the application.
- Then submit the application and print out the confirmation page.
Odisha Radiographer Admit Card
Once candidates have filled out the application form, the next step is to download the admit card which is released 15 days before the examination.
The admit card will carry important details like exam date, venue, time of the examination, etc.
Odisha Radiographer Exam Date
OSSSC will release the Radiographer exam date shortly.
Odisha Radiographer Written Exam Answer key consists of all the answers to the questions asked in the examination. It will be released approximately after a month after the examination.
Candidates can visit the official portal of OSSSC and get the answer key PDF to check their answers. The answer key helps candidates to calculate an estimate of their performance in the exam.
Objections can be raised against one or more answers in the answer key, if not satisfied, by providing authentic proof for the same.
Odisha Radiographer Result
Odisha Radiographer’s result will publish soon after the release of the answer key. It will be released on the official website of the OSSSC.
|Check Other OSSSC Jobs
|Radiographer Syllabus PDF