OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2023: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is all set to conduct Odisha Revenue Inspector Recruitment Examination 2023.
This year, OSSSC will conduct the RI exam to fill up 562 Revenue Inspector Vacancy. So all the Odisha RI Aspirants should start their preparation using the RI Syllabus and RI Previous year’s question papers.
The OSSSC will release the official notification inviting candidates for Odisha RI Recruitment in July 2023. Meanwhile, Check the OSSSC RI Eligibility, Exam Pattern Syllabus, and detailed vacancies from this post. Bookmark this page to get instant updates.
OSSSC RI Recruitment Overview 2023
Candidates can check the important Points of the Odisha RI Recruitment Exam from the below table:
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Revenue Inspector Recruitment|
|No of vacancy||562|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||300 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: (+) 2 Mark, 0.5 Negative Marking|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||For recruitment of candidates as Revenue Inspector|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||0674-2597106|
Odisha RI Notification 2023 Details
The official notification of the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2023 will be released in July 2023. Meanwhile, check all the details of Odisha RI Recruitment eligibility, the Application Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details from this post.
- OSSSC Junior Revenue Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Odisha ARI Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Amin Recruitment 2023
|Events||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Online Application Process||July 2023|
|Answer Key||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
According to the OSSSC Recruitment Calender, there are 562 no of Revenue Inspector vacancy available. The OSSSC will conduct a written examination to fill up these 562 vacancies of RI.
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
The PayScale for Revenue Inspector is Rs 35,400 as per the pay matrix level 9 + Grade Pay of Rs.2, 000/-
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC RI Vacancy
Candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Odisha RI Vacancy 2023.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2023 and should not be above the age of 38.
Candidates aspiring to become a Revenue inspector should possess the following educational qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce including BBA/BCA or any equivalent examination from a recognized University
- The candidate must have passed the middle school and matriculation with Odia as a language subject.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia.
- The candidate should have knowledge of Computer Applications.
The OSSSC will conduct a Written Examination and Skill Test for Revenue Inspector Vacancy. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Written Examination and Practical Skill test.
OSSSC RI Exam Pattern 2023
Odisha RI Recruitment exam is conducted in two parts, Written Examination and Skill Test. Candidates should know the Exam Pattern to prepare efficiently for the exam. The exam pattern for the Odisha Revenue inspector exam is mentioned in the table below:
|Paper||Subject||Number of Question|
|Paper I||General Knowledge||50|
|Paper-II||Part A – General English||50|
|Part III||Language Test (Odia)||25|
- The written examination will be conducted offline.
- It will be an objective MCQ-type question paper.
- The duration of Paper I is of 2 hours and Paper II & III of two hours.
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer.
- Each Question carries 2 marks.
The candidates planning to appear for Odisha RI Recruitment 2023 should know the accurate syllabus. Here we are providing the detailed syllabus. So follow it strictly and prepare accordingly.
- National Dance
- Science and innovations
- Famous Places in India
- World organizations
- New inventions
- National and International current affairs
- Books and Authors
- Music & Literature
- About India and its neighboring countries
- Economic problems in India
- Indian Culture
- Political Science
- Geography of India
- Permutations and combinations
- Differential equations
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Statistics and probability
- Matrices and determinants
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Vector algebra
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Mathematical reasoning
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error spotting
- Letter Writing
- Essay Writing
- Windows operating system: Create, Rename, Copy/Cut/Paste, Delete
- MS Word: Paragraph in MS Word using tools like Editing, formatting text and paragraph—Page and Paragraph Setup
- MS PowerPoint: PowerPoint presentation with 2/3 slides using tools like Editing and formatting slides
- MS Excel: Create a spreadsheet related to some tools given below: Formatting cells and data & Functions, Printouts of the documents attached to the answer sheet.
How do I apply for OSSSC RI recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of OSSSC which is osssc.gov.in
- Then click on Apply Online button
- There you will find the online application form for Revenue Inspector, along with the latest 2023 vacancy notifications.
- If you are a new user, then click on New User and fill up the application form. If you are a registered user then click on login and fill up the application form.
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details).
- Upload documents Photos, and Signatures, and verify the application.
- Then submit the application and print out the confirmation page.
Once candidates have filled out the application form, the next step is to download the admit card which is released 15 days before the examination.
The admit card will carry important details like exam date, venue, time of the examination, etc.
OSSSC will release the Revenue Inspector exam date shortly.
Odisha Revenue Inspector’s Answer key consists of all the answers to the questions asked in the examination. It will be released approximately after a month of the examination.
Candidates can visit the official portal of OSSSC and get the answer key PDF to check their answers. Answer key helps candidates to calculate an estimate of their performance in the exam.
Objections can be raised against one or more answers in the answer key, if not satisfied, by providing authentic proof for the same.
Odisha RI result will publish soon after the release of the answer key. It will be released on the official website of the OSSSC.
|Check other OSSSC Jobs||Check Now|
|RI Syllabus PDF||Download Now|
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Visit Now|