OSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus PDF: If you are searching for the Odisha Forest guard syllabus then you are in the right place. Here we have described the OSSSC Forst Guard Syllabus along with the exam pattern in detail.
All those candidates who applied for the Odisha Forest Guard Recruitment must check the Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Syllabus and OSSSC Written Exam Pattern 2023.
The aspirants who are willing to appear for the Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Exam can start their preparation from today by following the Odisha Forest Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates can also check the Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Notification PDF to know the Vacancies, Age Limit, Exam Date, eligibility, etc.
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Scale Pay||Rs 19,900|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
OSSSC will conduct a combined examination on 30th January to recruit 2841 Group C posts along with the Odisha Forest Guard. Odisha Subordinate staff selection commission has successfully completed the online application process on 21st October. If you have applied for the Odisha Forest Guard vacancy then start your preparation by following the syllabus and Forest Guard previous year question paper.
OSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2023
Odisha Subordinate staff selection will conduct a combined recruitment examination to fill all the Forest guard vacancies. The Forest guard selection process will be carried out in three phases which are
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Measurement Test(PSM)
- Physical Effiency Test(PET)
The Written Exam Pattern of the OSSSC Combined recruitment exam is as follows
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The question paper consists of a total of 180 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The questions will be MCQ type and each question carries 4 options out of which 1 option will be correct.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There will be a negative marking. For Each wrong answer, 0.5 Marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- The subject-wise question and mark distribution is as follows
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
OSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2023
According to the OSSSC Recruitment 2023 notification, The Odisha Forst Guard Syllabus is as follows
Arithmetic: 40 Marks
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mass, Mean, Median, and Probability
General Knowledge:40 Marks
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
English: 40 Marks
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
Odia: 20 Marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business or Official) (within 150 words)
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia):
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked
Basic Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet Applications
Hope The OSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern will help you during your exam preparation. If you like this post then kindly share it with your friends. For more updates visit ksmdcl.org
Some FAQ About Odisha Forest Guard Syllabus
What is the salary of a forest guard in Odisha?
The PayScale for the Odisha Forest Guard is Rs19900 Pay Matrix Level 4. All the candidates will get an initial monthly remuneration of Rs 8880.
How do I apply for Osssc forest guard?
You can apply for the Odisha Forest guard vacancy by visiting the official portal of OSSSC which is OSSSC.gov.in
What is the qualification of the Odisha forest guard?
The minimum qualification to apply for the Odisha Forest guard vacancy is HSC(10+) From any recognized board.
What is the physical test in forest guard?
The physical test in Forest Guard Recruitment consists of Physical Standard Measurement Test(PSM) and Physical Efficiency Test(PET).