OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is conducting a combined recruitment examination to fill up 3099 Odisha Junior Assistant vacancies in govt higher secondary schools of Odisha.
The OSSSC has published a detailed notification inviting online applications from eligible candidates. Interested candidates can apply for this Odisha Junior Assistant vacancy by visiting the official portal of OSSSC. The online application process already started from 24th February 2023.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Overview 2023
Candidates can check the important Points of the Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment Exam from the below table:
|Name of the Exam
|Odisha Junior Assistant
|No of vacancies
|Mode of Examination
|Correct Answer: (+) 1 Mark No Negative Marking
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam
|For recruitment of candidates as Junior Assistant
|Exam Helpdesk No.
Odisha Junior Assistant Notification 2023 Details
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a detailed notification for the Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. Candidates are advised to check all the details of Odisha Junior Recruitment eligibility, the Application Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details from this post.
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has published a detailed notification for the Odisha Junior Assistant vacancy 2023. Check out all the important details below.
|Exam Date (Tentative)
|Online Application Process
|To be announced
|To be announced
Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
In the official notification of Odisha JA Recruitment 2023, there are 3099 no of vacancy available. Check out the official notification for detailed category-wise vacancies.
|No of Vacancy
The salary of an Odisha Junior Assistant ranges from RS 19900 — Rs 63200/- per month as per the pay matrix level 4 cell 01.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Junior Assistant
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Odisha Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2023 and should not be above the age of 38.
Candidates aspiring for the Odisha Junior assistant Job should possess the following educational qualifications:
The candidate must have passed the +3 examination or equivalent with computer knowledge and can apply for the OSSSC junior assistant vacancy in 2023.
Odisha Junior Assistant Selection Process
The OSSSC will conduct a written examination followed by a practical skill test to select the candidates for these JA vacancies. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Written Examination and Practical Skill Test.
Odisha Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
The Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment exam consists of two parts- A written Examination, and a Practical skill test. Candidates should know the Exam Pattern to prepare efficiently for the exam. The exam pattern for Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 is mentioned in the table below:
|No of questions
- The written examination will be conducted offline.
- It will be an objective MCQ-type question paper.
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer.
- The standard of examination shall be equivalent to a high school certificate examination.
- Candidates who will qualify for the written examination will be called for a practical skill test.
Practical Skill Test
|Basic Computer Skill
OSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus
The candidates planning to appear for Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 should know the accurate syllabus. Here we are providing the detailed syllabus. So follow it strictly and prepare accordingly.
English Language: 40 marks
- Verbs, Tenses, Active and Passive voice, Subject-verb Agreement,
- Connectors, Types of sentences, Direct and Indirect speech, Comparison.
- Articles, Noun, Pronouns, Prepositions
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension questions.
Odia Language Test: – 35 marks
- Transformation of sentences: (Affirmative, Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory, Simple, Compound, Complex)
- Transformation of words: (noun to adjective and adjective to noun)
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Connection of common errors in words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Taddhita and Krudanta
- Punctuation marks
b) Composition: Translation
c) Comprehension of an unseen prose passage
Objective General Knowledge: – In this category, there shall be a series of matching questions of different categories like:
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons, and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
Basic Computer Knowledge:
- MS Windows: Introduction to Windows
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Powerpoint & MS Excel
Once candidates have filled out the application form, the next step is to download the admit card which is released 15 days before the examination.
The admit card will carry important details like exam date, venue, time of the examination, etc.
OSSSC will release the Odisha Junior Assistant exam date shortly.
Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment answer key consists of all the answers to the questions asked in the written examination. It will be released approximately after a month of the examination.
Candidates can visit the official portal of OSSSC and get the answer key PDF to check their answers. Answer key helps candidates to calculate an estimate of their performance in the exam.
Objections can be raised against one or more answers in the answer key, if not satisfied, by providing authentic proof for the same.
Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment result will publish soon after the release of the answer key. It will be released on the official website of the OSSSC.
|Check Other OSSSC Jobs