OSSSC RI Syllabus PDF: If you are looking for the Odisha Revenue Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern then you are at the right place. In this article, you will find the complete details of the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus along with the updated OSSSC Revenue Inspector exam pattern 2022.
All those aspirants who are planning to participate in the upcoming Odisha RI Recruitment Examination should start their preparation today. Follow the OSSSC RI Syllabus and exam pattern strictly and prepare to excel in the written examination.
Candidates can also check the Odisha Revenue Inspector Recruitment Notification and OSSSC RI previous year question paper for your better preparation.
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Post Name||Revenue Inspector|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
OSSSC RI Exam Pattern 2022
The Odisha Revenue Inspector selection process will be carried out in three parts which are
- Written Test
- Computer Practical Test
- Documents Verification
The Written Exam Pattern of the OSSSC RI Recruitment exam is as follows
- The Written Examination will be conducted Offline.
- The Question Paper will be Objective type MCQ in OMR System.
- There will be a total of 150 Questions. Each Question Will carry 2 Marks
- There will be negative marking. For Each Wrong Answer, 0.5 Mark will be deducted.
- The duration of the OSSSC RI Written examination is 4 hours.
The topic-wise distribution of questions is as follows
|Subject||No of Qns||Marks|
There will be skill tests in computer applications. The skill test will be conducted for 50 Marks. The duration of the skill test is 1 hour.
OSSSC RI Syllabus 2022
The detailed subjectwise syllabus of the Odisha revenue inspector is as follows.
1.General knowledge (MCQ type): – 100 marks
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
2.Arithmetic (MCQ type): -100 marks
Under this, there will be a series of questions in Practical Mathematics required for day-to-day use. The questions would be such as to test the candidate’s ability to work out with quickness and accuracy.
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
3. Basic Computer Skills (MCQ type): – 50 marks
- MS Windows: Introduction of Windows
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
4.Handwriting (Odia Language) Test: – 50 Marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business or Official) (within 150 words)
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia):
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked
5. Practical Skill Test – 50 marks
- WINDOWS operating system: *To test some of the following basic system operations on file/folder(s): – Create, Rename, Copy/Cut/Paste, Delete
- MS Word: *A Paragraph in MS Word incorporating some of the tools given below:-
- Editing and formatting text and paragraph
- Page and Paragraph Setup
Hope the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern will help you during your exam preparation. If you like this post then kindly share it with your friends. For more updates visit ksmdcl.org
Some FAQ about Odisha Revenue Inspector Recruitment
What is the salary of RI in Odisha?
The salary of the Odisha Revenue inspector is 19900