Rajasthan REET 2022 Notification has been released by the Rajasthan BSE, Ajmer. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot, has tweeted that a total of 20,000 new teachers will be recruited through the REET 2022 (Rajasthan Examination Board of Elementary Teachers) examination.
So it’s good news for all Rajasthan Teacher Job Aspirants. The REET 2022 has been scheduled for 14th & 15th May 2022. Here in this post, you will get complete information on the REET 2022 Application Form. Eligibility, Exam Pattern Syllabus, and REET Previous year question papers. So read this Post thoroughly and prepare for the upcoming Rajasthan REET Examination 2022.
What is REET 2022
Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET) is an entrance test for the recruitment of teachers in various schools of Rajasthan State.
Every year the Department of School Education in the state of Rajasthan conducts the REET examination to select the most suitable and qualified candidates for teaching positions in government schools. This year REET 2022 is being conducted in May to recruit 20000 Primary and upper primary teachers in various schools.
REET 2022 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan REET 2022|
|Name of the Post||Third Grade Teacher (TGT)|
|No of Post||20,000|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
REET 2022 Notification Details
The Rajasthan BSE, Ajmer is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the REET 2022 Examination. Interested candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before filling the Rajasthan REET 2022 Application form.
Here we are giving complete details of REET 2022 Including Syllabus Exam Pattern & REET Old question papers.
|Date of Notification||Jan-22|
|Application starting date||10/01/22|
|Submission last date||Feb-22|
|Date of Examination||May 14th & 15th|
Candidates need to pay Rs550 for One Exam and for both exams it is Rs750
REET 2022 Vacancy details
here we are providing Subject-wise vacancy details for the Rajasthan REET 2022 Examination. Kindly check the official notification for more details.
|Science / Math||3175||95||3270|
REET 2022 Eligibility criteria
The following age criteria and educational qualifications are required to apply for the Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers 2022.
- Candidates between the ages of 18 and 32 can apply for the REET 2022 examination.
- Age relaxation applicable for the reserved category candidates
The following educational qualifications are required to appear for the Rajasthan REET Exam 2022.
For Primary Teacher
- 10 + 2 of at least 50% marks are required with a two-year D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education).
- Candidates of the last year of D.EL.ED may also apply for the exam.
- A Senior Secondary with 50% grades is required with a 4-year Bachelor of Basic Education (B.El.Ed).
- Two-year special education diploma with at least 50% of the grades in the Senior Secondary exam
- Undergraduate students with a two-year basic education diploma from D.El.Ed. can also apply for the exam.
For Upper Primary Teacher (Class 6 to 8)
- The applicant must be at least 2 years old with D.El.Ed (diploma in elementary education).
- To apply for this position, a candidate must have completed 1 year of undergraduate studies.
- The candidate must pass class 12 with 50% total points after 12 qualifications, which is a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education ((B.EL.Ed)).
- The eligible applicants should have completed their 12th with the required 50% aggregate marks and passed under-graduation in B.Sc.Ed B.A / B.Sc.Ed / B.A. Ed
REET 2022 Exam Pattern
REET 2022 will be held offline mode. The detailed REET 2022 Exam pattern is as follows
- Time Duration: The duration of the exam is 2:30 hours.
- Question types: The questions will be multiple choices.
- Language: The paper will be in Hindi and English.
- Assessment scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer and no negative marks.
For Primary Level 1 exam pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Hindi/ English/ Sanskrit/ Gujarati/ Sindhi/ Punjabi/ Urdu (Language I)||30||30|
|English/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Gujarati/ Sindhi/ Punjabi/ Urdu (Language II)||30||30|
For Secondary Level exam pattern
|Subject||No of Question||Max Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|The language I: Hindi/Punjabi/English/Gujarati/Sanskrit/Sindhi/Urdu||30||30|
|Language II: Sanskrit/Hindi/English/Punjabi/Gujarati/Sindhi/Urdu||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science||60||60|
|Social Studies/Social Science||60||60|
Rajasthan REET 2022 Syllabus
Here we are providing the direct link to download the Rajasthan REET Syllabus PDF. Download the syllabus and Prepare for the upcoming REET 2022 Examination.
How to apply for REET 2022
- The REET 2022 online application form is expected to be out in January 2022 at the official website.
- Go to the official website. Direct libnk is given below
- Then Click on apply and Fill up the REET 2022 Application form.
- Enter all the required details carefully and upload the document as per the requirement.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the completed application form for further use..
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notification (Primary Level)||TSP | Non-TSP|
|Download Notification (Junior Level)||TSP | Non-TSP|
|Download Short Notice||Click Here|
|For more updates||ksmdcl.org|