SBI PO Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) is conducting a recruitment Examination to fill up 2056 PO Vacancies. The SBI PO 2021 Preliminary exam is scheduled for the third week of November 2021.
All candidates who have successfully filled up the SBI PO 2021 Application form can download the Preliminary Exam Call letter at sbi.co.in. The call letter for the SBI PO Preliminary exam will be released one week before the exam. Candidates need to download it by visiting the official website. The direct link to download the SBI PO Preliminary Admit card is given below. No separate admit card will be sent via posts.
SBI PO Admit Card 2021 Overview
|Organization||State Bak of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|No of Post||2056|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Preliminary Exam||3rd Week of November|
|Main Exam||4th Week of December|
All the candidates who have applied for SBI PO Exam 2021 can download their admit card from the official website. Both the Prelim and Main Exam admit card direct download link is given in this post.
The exam date will be announced soon by the bank. The details like Syllabus, Previous Papers, Patterns of Exams are available here. So Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the latest updates given below for SBI PO 2021.
How to download SBI PO admit card 2021
- First of all Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Click on “Careers” link available which is available at the right corner of the Homepage.
- Then go to the latest announcement section and click on Call Letter for Online Exam under the RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (Advertisement No. CRPD /PO/ 2021-22/18).
- Then enter your Application number and Date of birth an click on View admit card.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check the admit card and download it.
- Print out the admit card and take it to appear in the SBI PO Examination 2021.
Direct Links to download SBI PO Admit Card 2021
|Prelims Exam Call letter||Download Now|
|Main Exam Call Letter||Available soon|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|For More updates||sarkarinaukry.com|