UKSSSC ASO Recruitment 2022: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is going to conduct a recruitment examination to fill up 93 vacancies of Assistant Statistics Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Statistical Assistant, and other posts.
UKSSSC is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for these posts. The online application process has started on 30/12/2021. Candidates can apply for these ASO ARO vacancies till 12th February 2022.
In this post, you will get complete details of UKSSSC ASO ARO Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date, etc. You can download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf from this post.
UKSSC ASO ARO Recruitment Overview
|ASO, ARO, and Others
UKSSC ASO ARO Recruitment Notification Details
The UKSSC is conducting a recruitment drive to fill up Assistant Statistical Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Statistical Assistant, Investigation-Computer, and Statistical & Planning post vacancies.
Interested candidates can check the application process, age limit, post-wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, and the detailed application process from the below section.
Important Dates for UKSSC Vacancy 2022:
|Starting Date for Registration
|Last Date for Registration
- There is no aplication fees are applicable for the UKSSS ASO ARO Recruitment 2022.
|No of Vacancy
|Investigation cum Computer
|statistical & Planning
|Assistant Statistical Officer
|Assistant Research Officer
Kindly check official notification to check department-wise and category-wise vacancy details.
- Investigation cum Computer (Homoeopathic Medical Services Department) -Rs35400-112400/-
- Investigation cum Computer (Cooperative Societies Uttarakhand) -Rs29200-92300/-
- Investigation cum Computer (Higher Education Department) -Rs29200-92300/-
- Investigation cum Computer (WE & CD Department) -Rs25500-81100/-
- Statistical Assistant (WE & CD Department) -Rs35400-112400/-
- Assistant Statistical Officer Category II: Rs35400-112400/-
- Statistical and Planning Branch Category II: Rs29200-92300/-
- Assistant Statistical Officer (Dairy Development Department): Rs29200-92300/-
- Assistant Research Officer: Rs35400-112400/-
- Assistant Statistical Officer (Forest Department): Rs35400-112400/-
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the UKSSSC ASO recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 42 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the law.
- Investigation-Computer (Homeopathic Medical Service Department) : MCom/ MA in Economics OR M.A. in Statistics OR M.Sc in Maths & Computer Knowledge with typing speed of 5000 key depression per hour & Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagiri script.
- Investigation-Computer (Co-operative Societies Uttarakhand) : BSc in Statistics/ Maths & Basic knowledge of Computers.
- Investigation-Computer (Higher Education Department) : Graduate in Statistics/ Maths & DOEAC ‘O’ Level OR Certificate/ Diploma in Computers with typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
- Investigation-Computer (Women Empowerment & Child Development Department) : Graduate in Statistics/ Maths & Complete knowledge of Computers.
- Statistical Assistant : Graduate in Statistics/ Maths & Complete knowledge of Computers.
- Assistant Statistics Officer : Graduate in Statistics/ Maths/ Mathematical Statistics.
- Statistical & Planning : BA/ BSc in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics.
- Assistant Statistics Officer : Post Graduate in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics.
- Assistant Research Officer : Post Graduate in Maths/ Statistics/ Economics with Mathematical Statistics/ Commerce Preference will be given to Certificate in Computer (Sangnak) from Indian Statistical Institute or equivalent. ‘O’ Level Diploma/ Certificate in Computers OR 01-year Diploma in Computer Science.
- Assistant Statistics Officer : Post Graduate in Statistics/ Maths/ Mathematical Statistics OR Post Graduate in Economics with Graduate in Statistics/ Maths/ Mathematical Statistics OR 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Statistics..
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following exams.
- Written Exam
- Computer Test
- Document verification
UKSSSC Recruitment Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks/Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 02 Hours.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks.
UKSSSC ASO ARO Syllabus
Here we are providing you with the detailed syllabus of Uttarakhand ASO ARO Recruitment in PDF Format. Download it from the below link and Prepare for the written examination by following the latest syllabus.
How to Apply the Uttarakhand ASO ARO Recruitment
- First of all candidates please visit the official website of UKSSSC
- In the home page find the latest recruitment notification link.
- Download the ASO ARO Notification an read it carefully
- Then Fill up the ASO ARO Application form.
- Enter all the required details carefully and upload the document as per the requirement.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the completed application form for further use..
|For more updates