UP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alerts for 4264 GDS Vacancy. Here you will get UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF & the Direct Link to apply for UP Post Office GDS Vacancies.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has published a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak for UP Postal Circle 2021. There are a total of 4264 vacancies available for Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM), and Dak Sevak Post.
Interested candidates can apply for this Uttar Pradesh GDS Vacancies from the 23rd of August 2021. The online application portal will be live till 22nd September 2021.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Overview
|BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak
|Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,500
|Across Uttar pradesh
|Mode Of Application
UP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details
Dear Aspirants, Please check the details before applying for the application form. Here you will get all the details and syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
|Starting of Application
|Last Date to apply
|Last date for fee Payment
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Rs.100/-
- All Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates: Rs.0/-
Candidates can pay the fees online using CC/DC/Netbanking and Offline by visiting the nearest post office.
A student can fill up to 20 choices. For 5 choices the application fee is Rs 100.
|No of Post
|BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Salary
- For Branch Post Master (BPM):Rs. 12000/- to Rs.14500/-
- For Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sevak (Dak Sevak): Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
The following eligibility criteria & educational qualifications are required for the UP Post Office Vacancy 2021
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.01.2021.
- There is age relaxation applicable as per the laws.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects
Official Notification PDF
here is the link to download the official notification of UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards.
How to Apply
Follow the below procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 application form. Apply on or before 22nd September 2021.
The Application Process Consists of three Steps
- Registration: Candidates need to register first by providing all the details
- Fee Payment: Then the candidate needs to pay the fee. for all Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates, this step is not required
- Online form fill-up: Then Step 2 Fill the Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out.