UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 1904 Junior Engineer Posts on its official website.
If you are an aspirant of Uttarpradesh Junior Engineer posts then you can apply for this UPSSSC Junior Engineer vacancy. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Uttar Pradesh SSSC JE Vacancy from the 3rd week of JAN 2022. Candidates are advised to check the UPSSSC JE Official advertisement properly before applying for these posts.
In this article, you will get complete information about the UPSSSC JE recruitment 2022 application process, age limit, qualifications including syllabus, and exam pattern of UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2022.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Online Form 2022 Overview
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
|Junior Engineer in Irrigation Department
|Salary Or Pay Scale
|Rs.9300-34,800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
|Mode Of Apply
UPSSSC JE Advertisement 2022 Details
Here we are providing all the details of the UPSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2022. So Check the application process, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, and the detailed application process which is given below.
|Starting Date for Registration
|Last Date for Registration
|Last Date Fee Payment Last Date
- For Gen/OBC: Rs225
- For SC/ST: Rs125
- for PwD: Rs25
Uttar Pradesh JE Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
|No of Vacancies
|Jr. Engineer (Mechanical)
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)
UPSSSC JE Salary Structure
The monthly salary of Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer is Rs.9300-34,800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- as per the Pay Matrix Level- 7 of Uttar Pradesh State.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2022
The following educational qualification and age criteria are required to apply for the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
The candidates should have a minimum age of 18 as of January 2021 and should not be above the age of 40.
The Following educational qualification required to apply for the UPSSSC JE vacancy 2022
- The candidate must have completed their Diploma In Civil / Mechanical from a recognized university.
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on the following test
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
UPSSSC is all set to conduct a recruitment examination to fill up all the vacancies of Junior Engineers. All the candidates who are preparing for the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment exam should be aware of the Exam pattern. Here we are providing the detailed exam pattern for you.
- The written test will be a multiple choice objective type.
- The question paper carries a total of 100 marks.
- 01 mark shall be awarded for every correct answer and 0.25 marks deducted for every wrong answer.
How to Apply the UPSSSC JE Online Form 2022
- Go to the official portal of UPSSSC which is recruitment.
- Then Read the official notification of UP Junior Engineer Advertisement.
- Then Click on apply and and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.
|UPSSSC JE Previous Question Papers