Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment notification for 581 GDS vacancies is released now. Uttarakhand Postal Circle is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for 581 GDS vacancies in various districts of Uttarkhand.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Uttarakhand GDS Vacancies from 23rd of August till 22nd of September 2021. In this post, we are providing complete information on Uttarakhand Postal Circle recruitment 2021.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Salary||Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,500|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
UK Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details
Dear Aspirants, Please check the details before applying for the application form. Here you will get all the details and syllabus of Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
|Starting of Application||23-08-2021|
|Last Date to apply||22-09-2021|
|Last date for fee Payment||22-09-2021|
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Rs.100/-
- All Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates: Rs.0/-
Candidates can pay the fees online using CC/DC/Netbanking and Offline by visiting the nearest post office.
A student can fill up to 20 choices. For 5 choices the application fee is Rs 100.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak||581|
Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Salary
- For Branch Post Master (BPM):Rs. 12000/- to Rs.14500/-
- For Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sevak (Dak Sevak): Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
The following eligibility criteria & educational qualifications are required for the Uk Post Office Vacancy 2021
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.01.2021.
- There is age relaxation applicable as per the laws.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects
Official Notification PDF
here is the link to download the official notification of Uk Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards.
How to Apply
Follow the below procedure to apply for the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 application form. Apply on or before 22nd September 2021.
The Application Process Consists of three Steps
- Registration: Candidates need to register first by providing all the details
- Fee Payment: Then the candidate needs to pay the fee. for all Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates, this step is not required
- Online form fill-up: Then Step 2 Fill the Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out.